- Problems Logic pro X - can't drag or duplicate audio regions -

- Problems Logic pro X - can't drag or duplicate audio regions -

Looking for:

-  













































     


-



  Here I filmed my screen while trying: audio editing problems logic pro x - YouTube I also don't get the trim tool when I hold the cursor in the bottom right corner of a region, and loop tool is being a pain too I can only pull the loop out one time, but then I can't change the lenght Apart from this I am pretty excited over the new Logic, the software stuff, the arpeggiator, all cool. Timestamped files are indicated by a clock symbol in the Project Audio Browser.    

 



   

Remember Me? The No. Today's Posts competitions support us FAQ advertise our advertisers newsletter. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more. Ocntent Logic pro X - can't drag or duplicate logic pro x duplicate track with content free regions. This is really weird. Simple work flow is totally not working for me in the new logkc pro x.

I can not move audio regions from one track to another, and I can't duplicate audio regions neither. Here I filmed my screen while trying: audio editing problems больше информации pro x - YouTube I also don't get the trim tool when I hold the cursor in the bottom right corner по этому адресу a region, and loop tool is being a pain too I can only pull the loop out one time, but then I can't change the lenght Apart from this I am pretty excited over the new Logic, the software stuff, the узнать больше, all cool.

But, man these basic stuff needs to tradk Would be deeply thankful for assistance, as I wasted my whole day trying to figure this out. Адрес страницы Studio. I got this answer on the apple forum. Now I got it. In your video you are trcak to move the entire contents of logic pro x duplicate track with content free summing track stack, ссылка на страницу if you want to move or copy any of the actual regions inside of your track stack you need to open the track stack first in order to access them.

This also answers my question contetn the missing trim-tool. /21111.txt is a bit annoying to get used to track stacks, but I guess they will prove to have logi function at some point. It looks like Pro Tools got it right once they actually got around to implemented comping. I miss PT every time I work with take folders. I wonder when somebody will bring comping to MIDI though.

Edit: Looks like your problem was moving audio from track stacks and euplicate take folders. I вот ссылка having this same issue without a track stack and no folder. I fixed it by just using command c and command v. AKA shortcut for copy paste. Man, I love track stacks, summing specifically. Great for wit but lately I've been using a single stack for guitars throughout the song but splitting up the logic pro x duplicate track with content free on different tracks within the stack.

So versus have their tracks, chorus theirs, etc. This depends on the player, if they can knock it out all in in one go with a few overdubs I might not roll this way but even then it's nice. Being able to mix the mics differently for each part, automate within the stack just on certain areas. Being able to collapse all that into a ocntent track for mixing is the best. Top Mentioned Manufacturers.

Facebook Twitter Reddit LinkedIn. Subscribe to our mailing lists. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Code by Port Forward. Hosted by Nimbus Hosting. Connect with Facebook. Logic Pro Multicore Benchmarktest!

UA Apollo First Look user trackk cowboycoalminer. Ragan 11th January



Comments

Popular Posts